We have over 20 years of autism expertise gained through dedicated specialist work with both autistic children and adults and their families.
Our training is drawn from our practical experience of working with individuals wherever they are on the spectrum and it is hands on, informative, innovative and really fun. We place emphasis on developing a deeper understanding of what autism is and helping you gain confidence in engaging with someone on the spectrum in a variety of environments.
We use a range of theory, videos and creative activities to deliver our training as well as encouraging honest questions and discussions. We are flexible in how we run our training packages and any package can be delivered face to face or online and is bespoke to your organisation’s need.
For more information on our C-19 specific risk assessment please click here.
What makes us different?
- We walk the talk and have done so for over 20 years
- We will bespoke our training to your organisation’s needs.
- We will offer you practical strategies and advice based on your experiences.
- We can provide follow up consultation on particular cases, conduct observations and provide ongoing case support if needed.
- Our training is delivered by professionals with years of specialist autism expertise.
Please see below list of our training packages. For more information on bespoke training packages or to discuss your requirements please contact email@example.com