Download our London Adults flyers:
- Monday Art Group
– Monday daytime in NW11 for 18+ years
- Monday M8Z Group
– Monday evenings in NW11 for 18-25 years
- Monday Adult Social Group
– Monday evenings in N22 for 18+ years
- Tuesday Art Group
– Tuesday daytime in NW11 for 18+ years
- North LondonEvening Social Group
– Tuesday evenings in N7 for 18+ years
- Multimedia Group
– Thursday daytime in NW11 for 18+ years
- Evening Social Group 18-25yrs
– Thursday evenings (twice a month) in TW1 for 18-25 years
- Evening Social Group 26+yrs
– Thursday evenings (twice a month) in TW1 for 26+ years
- Evening Adult Artist Group
– Thursday evenings in NW11
- Autism Community Volunteering
– Placing Adults (18+) in voluntary positions
We offer specialist groups for people with a diagnosis of autism aged 19 and upward wherever they are on the spectrum.
One to one support is available and all staff are autism trained.
Support can be given to enable the transition from home to groups through home visits, social stories, visual supports in fact anything that might help.
We do not provide transport to and from groups but will help negotiate with local social services for help with this where appropriate.
Groups may be art, sport or sensory based and run week day times and in the evenings in various venues throughout London and Birmingham.
They are age and ability specific and once your referral is received you will be contacted to assess which group is most appropriate.
There is likely to be a waiting list for groups.
There is a small charge which is means tested and no one is turned away for financial reasons.
If you would like a place please fill in the referral form. Reach Out Home Support/Befriending is also available for adult users.
Download our RFA Adult Virtual Calendars:
- RFA Adult June Calendar
– Including many exciting activities like music and singing, women’s groups, learning Makaton, quizzes etc.
- RFA Adult July Calendar
– Including many exciting activities like film group, women’s groups, origami, art, well-being etc.
For more information and to sign up to an event email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email address as well as the name of the event you would like to attend.
Autism Community Volunteering
Are you on the spectrum and wanting to volunteer in the local community?
Autism Community Volunteering is a Resources for Autism project for adults who wish to work in voluntary placements that will benefit both themselves and the community.
Some individuals may not be able to obtain paid employment due to a mental health condition or anxiety. The Autism Community Volunteering Service offers you the opportunity to do something that is exciting, fulfilling and a great experience, without the added pressure that paid work can bring.
We have placed adults in a number of exciting roles including; dog walking, administration, befriending, libraries etc.
All we ask is that you are reliable, committed and willing to work.
For more information or to talk to someone contact: email@example.com