We are incredibly grateful to the trusts and foundations whose support enables our work. From small one-off donations to long-term major partnerships, grants are crucial to sustaining and growing our activity. Unrestricted funding in particular is invaluable, as it allows us to develop our strategy and remain flexible to the changing needs of the individuals and families we support.
‘The Joseph Levy Foundation has seen the positive impact RfA has had on the lives of autistic children, young people and their families. RfA has told us how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected the people and families it supports, and we hope that the additional funding we provided has helped the charity to continue to deliver the support that is needed – now more than ever.’
– James Fitzpatrick, Director of The Joseph Levy Foundation
Impact and Reporting
- We are committed to evaluating the impact of our work.
- We report openly and honestly about the funding we receive and tailor our reports to the interests and objectives of each partner.
- We set clear outcomes which we aim to achieve, and regularly review the impact of our services.
- We evaluate our work through independent surveys, and regularly seek feedback from service users, their families and stakeholders, allowing us to develop our services and remain beneficiary-focused and beneficiary-led.
We would be delighted to invite trustees and representatives from trusts or foundations to meet with us, see our work in practice, hear from our Services team about how your funding makes a difference, and learn more about our ambitious plans for the future and how you might be able to support us.
Please contact us at email@example.com or on 0208 458 3259.