Be a Part of Our Community
Resources for Autism takes great pride in the relationships we build with our corporate partners, who span a range of industry sectors. Through their support, together we have made a lasting difference to the lives of countless people with autism and their families.
Current and recent partners include Music Unlocked, VM02 (Virgin Media & 02), New Quadrant Partners, Dentons UK MEA LLP, Waitrose and Marks & Spencer.
‘Thank you all so much for your hugely insightful and informative session today – it was really well-received and we have already received so much positive feedback from people across the firm so huge, huge thanks!’
– Partner, Harbottle and Lewis LLP
We are interested in working in partnership with companies who can consider Resources for Autism as your Charity of the Year, the beneficiary of corporate donations or employee/customer fundraising, or who are seeking high-quality training for staff. We are committed to supporting organisations and companies, to ensure that neurodivergent individuals have equal opportunities for achieving mental, physical, and economic wellbeing, and independence.
Training and Consultancy
Our highly flexible, well-regarded training and consultancy is drawn from our practical experience of working with autistic people and is hands on, informative, innovative and creative. Through theory, videos and creative activities, and honest discussions, we support companies and organisations both face-to-face and online.
We can offer:
- Opportunities for your employees to participate in our work
- Bespoke, practical training from one of our autism specialists to give your colleagues an insight into autism and neurodivergence in the community and the workplace. Depending on the level of support, this might range from one lunchtime learning session to a regular training programme at your offices plus ongoing support
- Bitesize digital training for employees to access in their own time, including: Autism Awareness; My Neurodivergent Colleague; Managing Neurodiversity in Your Team; and Recruiting Neurodivergent Talent
- A tailored programme of fundraising activities for your company
- A Partnership Manager to help to engage your staff in our partnership and to keep you updated on the impact of your support
- Support for neurodivergent individuals with varying needs in your team, whether one-to-one or group coaching/mentoring
- Opportunities to promote your brand on our materials and to our supporters/newsletter subscribers
For a conversation about your company’s support for Resources for Autism, please contact us at email@example.com or on 0208 458 3259.