We hope everyone is keeping well over the uncertain time.
For those of you unable to attend face to face groups we are running a range of exciting events throughout the week on Zoom with a variety of activities such as Well-Being, Music and Singing, Learning Makaton, quizzes, Film Club etc.
Each group will be delivered by one of our team at RFA for up to ten participants via Zoom.
Please take a look at the calendar below and if you want to join us then follow the steps below:
- Email email@example.com with the info below:
- Name and date of the event you would want to attend.
- Your name and email address (we need this so that we can send you a zoom link)
Gavin will then send you a zoom link and password the day before the event for you to follow. All sessions will be no more than 45 minutes so you can use the free Zoom programme.
- All sessions will run for a maximum of ten people. This will be managed on a first come first serves basis. Try not to leave it to the last minute if you want to join.
- If you sign up to an event and can no longer attend please let Gavin know and he can invite someone from the waiting list.
- We will only be running these events for adults already on our database of service users. Anyone else with a diagnosis of autism wanting to attend will need to fill out a referral. Click here for a referral form.
- If you have issues with downloading or using Zoom, we can arrange a phone call with you to talk you through the steps and then a practice zoom call so that you feel confident.
- We charge £6 per session to help us recover costs.
- If you sign up to a session you will be invoiced at the end of the month.
- If you sign up to a session and then change your mind you can let us know within 24 hours of the session starting. If you don’t let us know we will still charge you £6 for the session, even if you did not attend.
- We would never want someone to not be able to access a group due to financial restraints. Therefore, we offer subsidies on all of RFA groups. Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
If you have any ideas for sessions that you would like to see please email your ideas to email@example.com we can look at running it for you with enough interest.
We hope you enjoy the events!