We hope everyone is keeping well over the uncertain time. We certainly miss seeing everyone and hope to see you all soon!
In the meantime, we have some exciting news to share. We have launched our adult virtual event calendar for the month of July. We will be running a range of exciting events throughout the week on Zoom with a variety of activities such as music and singing, women’s groups, learning Makaton, quizzes etc.
Each group will be delivered by one of our team at RFA for up to ten participants via Zoom.
Please take a look at the calendar attached and if you want to join us then follow the steps below:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the info below:
- Name and date of the event you would want to attend.
- Your name and email address (we need this so that we can send you a zoom link)
Gavin will then send you a zoom link and password the day before the event for you to follow. All sessions will be no more than 45 minutes so you can use the free Zoom programme.
- All sessions will run for a maximum of ten people. This will be managed on a first come first serves basis. Try not to leave it to the last minute if you want to join.
- If you sign up to an event and can no longer attend please let Gavin know and he can invite someone from the waiting list.
- We will only be running these events for adults already on our database of service users. Anyone else with a diagnosis of autism wanting to attend will need to fill out a referral. Click here for a referral form.
- If you have issues with downloading or using Zoom, we can arrange a phone call with you to talk you through the steps and then a practice zoom call so that you feel confident.
- Finally, the average cost of running a session is £8 per person, however, we will be running all of our virtual activities free of charge for the month of June. If you would like to make a small donation to Resources for Autism you can do so here https://www.justgiving.com/rfa
If you have any ideas for sessions that you would like to see please email your ideas to email@example.com and we can look at running it for you with enough interest.
We hope you enjoy the events!