Download our London Adults flyers:
- Monday Art Group
– Monday daytime in NW11 for 18+ years
- Monday M8Z Group
– Monday evenings in NW11 for 18+ years
- Monday Adult Social Group
– Monday evenings in N22 for 18+ years
- North London Evening Social Group
– Tuesday evenings in N7 for 18+ years
- Multimedia Group
– Thursday daytime in NW11 for 18+ years
- Evening Social Group 18-30yrs
– Thursday evenings (twice a month) in TW1 for 18-30 years
- Evening Social Group 30+yrs
– Thursday evenings (twice a month) in TW1 for 30+ years
- Evening Adult Artist Group
– Thursday evenings in NW11
- Autism Community Volunteering
– Placing Adults (18+) in voluntary positions
Resources for Autism are proud to offer a variety of exciting groups across London and Birmingham and we are now delivering them virtually for anyone on the spectrum. Whether you want to learn a new creative art skill, talk about films or you simply want to socialise with other like-minded people, we will endeavour to find the right group for you.
We have a range of regular groups that take place during the week and on evenings and we also run specialist short term groups during the year like our ASC Women’s group.
If you would like to discuss an adult group you can call Charlotte or Mercy on 0208 458 3259 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com in London or Jayne in Birmingham on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that there is a small charge which is means tested and no one is turned away for financial reasons, whilst we also have a waiting list for some groups.
All flyers are downloadable below for you to look at.
Download our Virtual Event Calendars:
- RFA Adult January 2022 Calendar
– Including many exciting activities like Film Club, Dungeons and Dragons, Just a Chat! etc.
– for ages 18+
- RFA Adult December Calendar
– Including many exciting activities like Film Club, Dungeons and Dragons, Makaton, Quizes and Just a Chat! etc.
– for ages 18+
For more information and to sign up to an event email email@example.com with your name and email address as well as the name of the event you would like to attend.
Autism Community Volunteering
Are you on the spectrum and wanting to volunteer in the local community?
Autism Community Volunteering is a Resources for Autism project for adults who wish to work in voluntary placements that will benefit both themselves and the community.
Some individuals may not be able to obtain paid employment due to a mental health condition or anxiety. The Autism Community Volunteering Service offers you the opportunity to do something that is exciting, fulfilling and a great experience, without the added pressure that paid work can bring.
We have placed adults in a number of exciting roles including; dog walking, administration, befriending, libraries etc.
All we ask is that you are reliable, committed and willing to work.
For more information please contact us.